CRISMA provides Auto Body Repair Shop owners and managers the management tools to reduce the workload and increase the bottom line.
Even computer novices adapt quickly to the CRISMA Collision Repair Management program. A rich intuitive interface makes the software "naturally" easy to use.
The office staff of your auto body shop will have time for monitoring production and enhanced customer service because CRISMA delivers with speed and accuracy.
Put CRISMA in your Collision Repair shop and take the CRISIS out of management.
CRISMA was developed through the invaluable input of successful auto body repair shop owners and managers. This combined with our company's 20+ years of expertise in the design of business applications makes CRISMA uniquely suited as a complete collision repair management software solution.
Click here to request and easy, no hassle online demo.
As Collision Repair Shop owner/manager you will see CRISMA program benefits as soon as the 1st day of program use. It does not take long to begin seeing the features working for you, such as:
- Comprehensive Parts Management including detailed tracking of outstanding parts credits
- Detailed Production management of all vehicles in process in your facility
- Easy labor flagging and tech payroll calculations saves time and provides detailed accuracy that both you and your technicians will appreciate.
- Scheduling tools including remaining labor and weekly hours data for incoming or scheduled out vehicles.
- On the Fly profit calculations provides up to the moment information
- Cycle Time reporting that based on your preferred criteria or from an insurer's perspective.
- Accounts Receivable controls that makes it easy to collect outstanding supplements and protects against loss due to oversight or error.
- Accounts Payable features including check printing and vendor statement reconciliation.
- Vendor Relationship analysis details who you are buying from, how much you are spending, what is your discount
- Insurer/Fleet/Adjustor relationship analysis and reporting
- Service Rep reporting for sales, profitability, accounts receivable, work in progress and more
- Improved communication within your auto body shop; with outside associates and with your customers.
- Substantive reports that you will find easy to read and understand as they provide the information you need quickly and accurately.
There are costlier auto body shop management programs and there are indeed cheaper programs but CRISMA is by far the best value.
Get what you need from your Management software - don't settle for less. Make CRISMA your first choice and save time and money:
- Monitoring the profitability of your relationships with insurers, fleets and others
- Preventing parts price changes from being overlooked
- Pin-pointing problem areas and bottlenecks - What stage of repair is taking too long? What is causing the shop to miss the promised delivery date?
- Avoiding labor flag overpayments. Clear, concise screens and reports detail hours assigned, paid and outstanding.
- Tracking what vendors owe you credits? How much of your money is tied up in returned parts waiting vendor pickup?
- Improving office productivity - eliminate duplication of effort, double entry and crisis management.
- Automating many time consuming tasks.
- Checking actual vendor discounts against promised as parts are received.
CRISMA Auto Body Management Software is the best choice for auto body shops of all sizes to improve your business and increase profitability.